An Alluring Streetscaped Locale…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment you arrive, be captivated by the elegance and warmth 14 Thais Street, Palm Cove presents. Ideally nestled in a quiet and leafy street, offering the perfect sanctuary for timeless family living. Welcoming on entry and oozing with tranquil comforts. 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach.
Palm Cove, Far North Queensland is a hive of activity! Homes in this location are rarely offered on the market for Sale! Sure To Please, Guaranteed To Impress!
Interior Home Benefits
* On entry, light filled interiors, abundant open plan living with seemless indoor/outdoor flow
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, pantry and ample storage. Easy access to outdoor entertaining and in eyesight of the pool
* King sized master bedroom with large ensuite, 4 mirrored door builtin wardrobe and airconditioning
* Two queen sized bedrooms with builtin wardrobes, airconditioning and accommodating access to the main bathroom
* Interior laundry
* Double lockup car accommodation with remote control roller doors
Outdoor Home Benefits
* Capitalising on the ultimate Queensland lifestyle
* Two definitive entertaining areas, offering privacy and seclusion
* Tropically landscaped gardens
* Luxurious inground swimming pool
* 3m x 3m Outdoor garden shed
14 Thais Street, Palm Cove represents a certain elegance and homeliness. Every part of this home compliments itself from one room to the next, certainly enhancing the surreal living environment this property exudes. Embrace the lifestyle, ideally located only a 10 minute walk to the prestine beach front and majestic Esplanade of Palm Cove.
27kms North of the Cairns City. Bus service within walking distance and school bus drop offs and pick up, along Thais Street, Palm Cove.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.