Freshwater - 4 Brm Family Home on Flat 1,141m² Block with Reserve at Rear + Pool + Shed + Room for Boat/Caravan!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Opportunities to purchase in sought-after leafy locations in Freshwater are rare, so be quick to inspect! Lorikeet Street is a small quiet address of just 9 homes with most neighbours having lived there for 25+ years. It's the perfect position for your family with Bugeja Park and Benn Park just a short stroll away, plus Freshwater State School is within walking distance.
You'll love the large 1,141m2 flat fully fenced block with a gorgeous rainforest reserve backdrop and plenty of room for your children to play. There's a single garage-size powered shed complete with roller door for Dad to tinker around in, plus the swimming pool and spa will keep the whole family entertained.
- Four extra-spacious bedrooms + study area
- Two bathrooms (modernized ensuite to main bedroom)
- Double car accommodation + space for a boat/caravan
- Spacious open plan tiled living/dining area
- Beautiful well-equipped kitchen with lots of cupboard space and granite look benchtops - kitchen overlooks swimming pool with a lovely aspect towards the backyard
- Covered entertaining patio adjacent to private pool and spa
- Fully air-conditioned
- Electronic entrance gate
Homes in prime leafy positions in Freshwater seldom come onto the market, so make haste to snap up this property! Low to Mid $600,000's
- Double Carport
1,141m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.