An Inspired Home Residence…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lynda Henley is pleased to present this immaculately, well designed family home. I welcome you to 55 Archibald Street, Edmonton Qld 4869. Striking a perfect balance with a vibrant floor plan, including separate media room, uncompromising a private and secured lifestyle choice.
In the catchment for the MacKillop Catholic College and several local amenities like Daycare Centres, Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacies, Library, local and major Shopping Centres and only 25 minutes drive time to the Cairns City.
Showcasing benefits include
* Custom designed kitchen with granite benchtop, walk in lighted pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage
* Separate media room
* Newly laid and fresh in appeal, timber floating floors to all bedrooms
* Tiled main living area, laundry and hallway
* Security screens to all windows and door frames with crimsafe fitted to double door entrance
* Tinted windows throughout with lovely window furnishings
* King sized master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
* 3 Bedrooms are queen in size with build in cupboards
* Ducted airconditioning throughout with additional 2 split system aircons
* Greenhouse for the avid gardeners and gardens complete with irrigation
* Approximate 4m clear side access to the backyard
* No rear neighbours and bordering a retreatful and private freshwater creek
A exceptional home of enduring quality, all family members will enjoy and appreciate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.