SUBSTANTIAL HOME IN DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION + TOTAL PRIVACY ON OVER 2.5 ACRES WITH STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Basking in some of Cairns' best views of the ocean and rainforest, this substantial family residence enjoys a dress-circle elevated location on 11,050m2 of total privacy.
- 11,050m2 of rainforest including non-perennial creek and waterfall
- Hillside location with spectacular views over Barron River estuary to Green Island
- Complete and absolute privacy with no near neighbours
- Mature tropical low maintenance garden with numerous tropical fruit trees
- Bio-cycle unit: treating and distributing all household wastewater under gardens
- Inground tile and Quartzon pool with Jade Vine covered pergola at one end
- Sandstone-look split block construction with quoining on corners
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite), plus a self-contained 1 bedroom apartment on lower level with separate entry
- Open plan living and dining areas opening onto front deck
- 4th bathroom and toilet off garage with easy access to pool
- Elevator from 3-car accommodation to house level
- Leadlight glass features in front entrance and kitchen
- Plenty of extra storage space
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.