Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Reduced and Selling… Top Location, Good Neighbourhood!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lovely family home with 3.3m side access to a blank canvas backyard that will comfortably accommodate a larger shed or inground swimming pool. With a vast Council reserve as your rear neighbour and surrounded by like type property, take comfort in mind with views capitalising on mountainous surrounds. Only a 8 minute drive to the lovely country community of Gordonvale and 8 minutes drive to the Edmonton Business District and 30 minutes drive time to the Cairns City. With many families residing in the area, there's a friendly atmosphere and great community spirit!
Gordonvale is full of country charm and character with many local conveniences to offer. Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacy, Accountants, Daycare Facilities, local Private and State schools, the list goes on and with the Woolworths Supermarket development approval for Draper Road, this township will certainly aspire!
Appealing and Refreshing features inclusive of
* Roofing material is colourbond roofing iron with tile effect finish
* Modern tiled open plan interior living that extends comfortably onto the outdoor patio
* Kitchen complete with gas cooktop, underbench electric oven, dishwasher, ample storage with overhead cupboards and new sink spouting
* Spacious king/queen sized carpeted bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Gas hot water facility and a 5000L Rainwater tank
* Split system air-conditioning
* Cool interior and exterior colour scheme
* Great side access, private backyard and no rear neighbour
* 5000L water tank
* Rental Appraisal of $350 - $370 weekly
* Minutes drive to some of the best freshwater swimming locales
* Gillies Highway/Range for a relaxing drive to the Tablelands
Gordonvale community is host to monthly markets, every first weekend of the month and certainly not to be missed!
Stones Throw Away to Many Alluring Freshwater Swimming Holes...
An inspection is only a phone call away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
632m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.