Innovation, unrivalled service, and a dedication to our profession is what separates top agents from average ones.
Angela began her journey into real estate 30 years ago from the tea room of a Ray White office in Cairns. She is a well respected and highly successful salesperson within the Ray White Group and today the Angela Capitanio name is synonymous with real estate in the Cairns region.
Now solely owned and operated Angela overlooks a successful and an award winning team at Ray White Cairns Central, with a Property Management team servicing 300+ Properties who are determined to push the standards in the Real Estate Industry.
Angela believes it is very important to develop a pleasant relationship with her clients and is committed to delivering the highest level of service to both her sellers and purchasers. Her dedication and total commitment to her clients has been reflected in the many Awards she has achieved both on the local and national scene, within the Ray White Group, the Real Estate Industry and in the community.
Some notable Industry and Community Awards
- 1987 – 1993 Top 3 Salespeople for Queensland
- 1989 No. 1 Salesperson for Australia
- 1993 Max White Award – Prestigious Annual Award for Personal contribution to the Company’s progress
- 1996 First Person in the Ray White Organisation Internationally to settle $100Million in Sales
(Angela was presented this prestigious award at the old Ray White Shed in Crows Nest on the occasion of Alan White’s 80th Birthday)
- 1996 Cairns Business Woman of the Year
- 1994 – 2011 Top 3 Principals for Queensland
- 1999 Mike Gordon Award
- 2000 Queensland REIQ Salesperson of the Year – Award for Excellence
- 2000, 2002 & 2003 Cairns REIQ Salesperson of the Year – Award for Excellence
- 2001 Finalist – Telstra Queensland Business Women Awards
- 2004 Cairns REIQ Hall of Fame
- 2000 – 2016 Cairns Post Marketing Excellence Award
- 2003 – 2016 Alan White Life Member Elite Performer
- 2016 Significant Sales Achievement $13Million Gross Settled Commission
Angela contributes her success to a positive mental attitude with a desire to succeed, coupled with a personal goal to achieve excellence in all her fields of endeavour.
- 2017 - 30+ Year Service
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Performer
- 2014 - Excellence in Print Media - Regional Winner
- 2013 - Excellence in Print Media Cairns Post (News Australia)